Fair Trade Fortnight was fantastic! That was the general opinion of the pupils from P4Y who…
- took part in the Co-operative Smoothie Bike – where they used pedal power to power a smoothie maker
- tasted a wide variety of Fairtrade Fruit and recorded their favourite and least favourite in bar graph form
- found out about the process of cotton making
- prepared individual talks about Brazil, a Fair Trade cotton producing country
- enhanced their geography skills using atlases to map cotton producing countries in the world.
A wide range of skills delivered during finding out about a worthwhile cause.
We have now moved on to our Viking Topic which is also proving very popular with the class and are busy preparing for the Easter Assembly!